Tuesday, January 24

And the nominee is...

Every now and again I see women's magazines having contests, such as "Canada's Best Husband," things like that. Well, in anticipation of some such event, I would like to go ahead and nominate my dear husband Daniel. There are multifarious ways in which I believe him to be the best husband ever, anywhere, but this recent happening nears the top of the list. Last night, innocently enough (I thought), I decided to unravel a center-pull ball of brown yarn that had its guts all hanging out most messily, with the intention of rewinding it. Well. It immediately became a most disconcertingly tangled mess, and my dear, sweet, longsuffering husband spend no less than one hour untangling it. No matter that said ball of yarn is being made into a scarf for him--he still gets full points for doing that.

That Eagle Scout knots badge sure comes in handy in most unexpected ways.


|

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home